+ Reply to Thread
    jim86325es

Yes | No

Stay away from Import Automotive in Redlands...

Crooks. Pure and simple. I can only imagine how much further the owner and his cohorts would have stuck their uknowwhats up my arse if I hadn't exhibited some great, general knowledge of my bimmer.

Yes, I got shafted for the $159 to replace the OBC light, and it was my part.

The "service" advisor wanted to charge me $425 to replace my CA bushings (I settled for $200 because I didn't want to tow my car all over town. Eff you Kim.

Charged me $350+ to install my calipers, and bleed the system. Eff you Mike.

That's just the gross stuff.

Go to Barthell Motoren Works in Chatsworth. He has integrity and honesty, unlike Import Automotive.

I honestly can't fathom how the people at Import can face their customers when they meet up with them in the grocery store, etc. How can they sleep at night. When they masturbate like normal guys, instead of thinking of beautiful women, they think of the customers they screwed that day. They probably invoice the first morning's customer for the payoff!

Effin crooks, in my opinion. Thank goodness for the US Constitution and this board. I will post this message every month.

Registered Member
    Member No: 13750 srford is an unknown quantity at this point srford's Avatar

Yes | No

Okay......we get it...do you?

jim86325es

Yes | No

Yes. I do. Every month. Do you have...

a mechanic you'd like to refer?

jim86325es

Yes | No

Didn't think so.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information