+ Reply to Thread
    Registered Member
    Member No: 24273 mikenash is an unknown quantity at this point mikenash's Avatar

Yes | No

Air brush person in Boston

Hi there,

i am a BMW owner and Roadfly member from Seattle, but I need a Boston favor. My mom scratched the plastic bumper on her car. She got a quote from an autobody shop for nearly a grand,but I know that in Seattle, there is an airbrush guy who can fix it for about $200 (I know this because my wife nails her car about once a year).

Does anyone on the board know of someone in the Boston area who can help her out?

Let me know.

Thanks in advance.

-Mike

Registered Member
    Member No: 83113 ahager is an unknown quantity at this point ahager's Avatar

Yes | No

Dons Auto Body and Marine - Waltham

I have used this shop for repair following two accidents. He was high, and may well be the $1,000 shop you mom already sued - wouldn't that be a kick! But, they did excellent work .. may they would be less. Don's is located in Waltham ... could be close ot far from your mom ... depending on what town she lives in. Good luck!AHager 84 e23 & 90 E34 - All 5 speed!!!

Registered Member
    Member No: 24273 mikenash is an unknown quantity at this point mikenash's Avatar

Yes | No

Re: Dons Auto Body and Marine - Waltham

Thanks. I am actually not looking for a body shop, but rather a touchup guy with an airbrush.

-Mike

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information