+ Reply to Thread
    baf3472

Yes | No

Anyone here from Columbia, SC

Flanders

Yes | No

Columbia

I live in Columbia. There is a local group here; although, I have yet to attend a function.

Flanders

Yes | No

baf3472: You have an e39 too?

I saw one of your posts the other day on the e39 board. I have an 00 540 6. (Augh, currently trying to figure out the water on the passenger floor issue)

baf3472

Yes | No

Re: baf3472: You have an e39 too?

Yeah, I have a 2000 M5. What part of columbia are you in?? Do u know what kind of functions they have??

Flanders

Yes | No

I live in Northeast columbia. Where are you located?

I thought about going to the zaino clinic in clt today, but I need to do a little yardwork. Also, I need to fix my a/c leak, PIA.

How do you like the 00 m5? That is a great color combo? Shoot me an email we can grab a beer and talk shop about our e39s. [email protected]

The local chapter, Sandlappers, meets once a month somewhere over in W. Columbia. Grecian Gardens, I think. I am going to shoot a couple of people over there an email to see if they are going to the petite lemans this year.

Flanders

2000 540 6
    2001 x5 (grocery getter)

baf3472

Yes | No

Sounds good. I work right on two notch. The M5 is great. Its Avus Blue with Silverstone Interior. If youre ever hungry come on in to Harbor Inn Seafood. Ask for Tommy.

Flanders

Yes | No

Did you ever get the bluetooth module to work?

I was thinking of purchasing one for the X5, but from your post it looks like a major PIA.

baf3472

Yes | No

Re: Did you ever get the bluetooth module to work?

Actually its not that bad. Now that ive installed one, it would probably take me about 15 minutes to do it again and to do it right. I now know what to check to make sure its ok before i even attempt to install. I havent figured everything out yet but im thinking all i need to do is move the bluetooth antenae inside the cabin and get the car coded, which is happening tomorrow and that will solve my problem. Once it sfully up and running well meet up and you can test it out yourself.

Flanders

Yes | No

Let me know when you want to hook up. I am debating the bluetooth install and ipod.

baf3472

Yes | No

i would say go for it. Im having some problems with mine cause apparently im right at the cut off date for a certain wiring harness, Some cars built my month have it, others dont. Im starting to kind of sort it, i got the phone paired and communicating but im not getting sound now. Im going away tomorrow for a week. Ill give u a buzz when i get back

Registered Member
    Member No: 13254 paweeky can only hope to improve paweeky's Avatar

Yes | No

Flanders , know anything about Tryon NC ? Im

looking at a small horesfarm down there and am interested in your take on the area. Thanks GOD BLESS AMERICA , FUUCK FRANCE :)P eter Debadged 01 Dinan 530 , GMC Sierra, Suzuki GSX1300R Hayabusa , Midnight Express 39 Superboat Fishing Machine , Citroen converted into redneck BBQ grill ,Juan Pablo Montoyas tricycle ,The original"Big Foot", Krauses lime green thong autographed on EBAY , and an old Space Shuttle.

Flanders

Yes | No

Tryon NC

Beautiful area! Property values seem to be pretty stable, lots of transplants have located there in the past 10-15 years. If you find something for a good price in a desirable location, I would jump on it.

Where do you live?

Registered Member
    Member No: 13254 paweeky can only hope to improve paweeky's Avatar

Yes | No

Im in NYC now, looking at Tryon for a retirement

property. Everything Ive seen so far on the net is nice. I may do a road trip soon and begin looking in earnest. Thanks for your insight. GOD BLESS AMERICA , FUUCK FRANCE :)P eter Debadged 01 Dinan 530 , GMC Sierra, Suzuki GSX1300R Hayabusa , Midnight Express 39 Superboat Fishing Machine , Citroen converted into redneck BBQ grill ,Juan Pablo Montoyas tricycle ,The original"Big Foot", Krauses lime green thong autographed on EBAY , and an old Space Shuttle.

Registered Member
    Member No: 38804 blackjd1 is an unknown quantity at this point blackjd1's Avatar

Yes | No

let me know if you plan a roadtrip

I am up in that area every once in a while. The Blue Ridge Parkway is not far from Tryon. Great drive.

Hope aka Tall_Blonde
    Member No: Hope aka Tall_Blonde's Avatar

Yes | No

Charleston, SC - Columbia is part of my

sales territory though :-)

Baf3472

Yes | No

Re: Charleston, SC - Columbia is part of my

Who do u work for??

glenda

Yes | No

Re: Tryon NC/ Pearson's Falls

What was the dam in Pearson's Falls uesd for?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information