+ Reply to Thread
    Registered Member
    Member No: 95952 blakjak20 is an unknown quantity at this point blakjak20's Avatar

Yes | No

board is so dead! we need viv+kev's spunk!!!!!!!!

88 528e Auto 140k and Climbing Drastically
    Finished Projects: Pioneer DEH-P860MP (WELL WORTH IT), 2 Sets MB Quart Premium Speakers 4" Mid 1" Titanium Tweet With Crossovers, Directed 500W 4-Channel Amp pushing a 15" RF Sub and all speakers.

Inner Circle Member Inner Circle Member
    Member No: 67284
    Inner Circle ©45 since: Mar 20, 2013 Viv is on a distinguished road Viv's Avatar

Yes | No

He's in Maui and we're stuck here ;-(

Viv
    Sacramento, CA
    2003 530i Steel Blue Metallic /Gray leather
    AT/PP/SP/CWP/Xenon/Folding Rear Seats/Ultimate Cup Holders/Stongard Headlamp Covers/Stealth rear signal bulbs/50% tint/Saab trunk lid handle/BMWCCA Member/With a Pink Panther on the mirror/E34('91 525i) retired

[

Registered Member
    Member No: 56335 ibew595 is an unknown quantity at this point ibew595's Avatar

Yes | No

Bwahahaha!

Poke is good, Pinapples are good, Mangos lie in the street, Guavas lie in the street. Sugar cane tastes good. Fish is fresh and Wahines say I am too.
    Lugging around 20 pinapples is tough as is sitting in the sun roasting with a tropical breeze.
    Flew in today at 5:00am but no more Hawaii vacations till 06 but at least that will be 2 weeks.
    Hope all is well with you both and I just missed a tropical storm coming in on Tuesday. But the weather here sucks foggy and cloudy.

Mt. Hamilton,San Jose, CA.2003
    2000 740i Impala brown

My baby
    BMW Food for the soul
    Kevin Goto

Registered Member
    Member No: 95952 blakjak20 is an unknown quantity at this point blakjak20's Avatar

Yes | No

ugh, well i got to move all my stuff from sac

down to el sobrante, about a 70ish mile drive from natomas so it's not that bad
    hmmmmm still having my engine dying on me while driving (highway and local)
    that's not cool
    lots to replace, so little money
    school is starting soon as well :(
    alllllllllll anthro classes but shat i am an anthro major after all
    gonna be looking at a 20 min commute from home to campus
    at the moment i'm in natomas, gotta clean out the apartment and yay!(?) do all the scrubbing and good stuff... ughhh
    hope all is well with you two
    will be back as soon as i get paid and hook up internet in the new apartment

ttyl!

88 528e Auto 140k and Climbing Drastically
    Finished Projects: Pioneer DEH-P860MP (WELL WORTH IT), 2 Sets MB Quart Premium Speakers 4" Mid 1" Titanium Tweet With Crossovers, Directed 500W 4-Channel Amp pushing a 15" RF Sub and all speakers.

the electrical guy...ibew
    Member No: the electrical guy...ibew's Avatar

Yes | No

notes on El Sobrante

Don't leave anything visible in the passenger compartment and watch where you park. Go to UCB via San Pablo Dam road by Appian way. Used to live in Hercules which sucked. S.P. was worse. Eat dinner at the Embers on S.P.Dam rd. Pinole.

Inner Circle ©45 since: Mar 20, 2013 Viv is on a distinguished road Viv's Avatar

Yes | No

Hi Ian! Check in when you can. Good luck

w/your new apt and school.
    Viv
    Sacramento, CA
    AT/PP/SP/CWP/Xenon/Folding Rear Seats/Ultimate Cup Holders/Stongard Headlamp Covers/Stealth rear signal bulbs/50% tint/Saab trunk lid handle/BMWCCA Member/With a Pink Panther on the mirror/E34('91 525i) retired

[

Registered Member
    Member No: 56335 ibew595 is an unknown quantity at this point ibew595's Avatar

Yes | No

Definately check in

Mt. Hamilton,San Jose, CA.2003
    2000 740i Impala brown

My baby
    BMW Food for the soul

alt="Click for Lahaina, Hawaii Forecast" height=40 width=467>

Kevin Goto

spunkboy

Yes | No

this board is like a well-oiled sponge

Ian

Yes | No

heh heh, i know ;]]

we've heard of numerous break-ins in and around the apartment complex which means!!!!!
    no bumping music (not like i can... damn sub is shot, time to invest in a REAL sub)
    and ALWAYS taking off the face on my scrumptious deck
    i actually live off of el portal drive which is very close to san pablo dam road (i can see sp damn road from my apartment entrance)
    but how do i get to berkeley going local?? is it possible? and how long will it take.... i have a 9 o clock class on tuesday and really don't wanna fight with everyone trying to cram across the bay bridge
    helpppppp
    o yah, thanks viv :)
    p.s. when you wanna "upgrade" your wheels maybe you can donate the "old" ones to me.... plzzzzzzzzzz mom!!!!
    hahaha just kidding
    damn both your cars are beautiful heh heh glad i got to see them both
    really love kev's baby's color

-ian

ibew595 (Kevin Goto)
    Member No:  ibew595 (Kevin Goto)'s Avatar

Yes | No

The drive to Berkeley

Go east on El Portal, make a left on SPD rd and right on Wildcat canyon rd up to Lawrence hall of science. If traffic is heavy on the freeway the time should be the same. I80 from Hilltop to Albany is one of the worst in the area. Besides, the SPD rd route is a VERY nice drive for a BMW. Not only that I bet on your return trip you could probably weasel a cooked dinner out of me...

Yes | No

Would my wheels fit your car?

Hey, you do good in school, get a good job and you'll be able to buy whatever car you want. Within reason, of course. I keep telling my son that an M5 is not an impossible dream. It just takes hard work and saving. It is attainable.
    Viv
    Sacramento, CA

[

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information