+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Registered Member
    Member No: 66610 greenpants is an unknown quantity at this point greenpants's Avatar

Yes | No

E 28 .......Ya !

Hey ,
    looks like we have a few E28 fans on this board . I know this is a mixed forum ,but how many E 28s do we have & are you guys going to be at the New England Gathering / Bavauto Drive-Up ? I know Im getting mine ready to make the "round trip" ( fingers crossed ).

mike....greenpants
    E28 535i
    Z4

Registered Member
    Member No: 60903 vze33jng is an unknown quantity at this point vze33jng's Avatar

Yes | No

2 E28s (3 if you count the crashed parts-car)

I'll be there, and I might have my cuz drive the 528e down, too. Neither car is a beautiful jewel like some of the cars members have, but they're still great examples of German engineering, and hence, will be present.

Hope to see you there. Do you have a pic of your ride so I'll recognize you?

'87 528e "is" 196k
    '88 M5 192k

Registered Member
    Member No: 66610 greenpants is an unknown quantity at this point greenpants's Avatar

Yes | No

Re: 2 E28s (3 if you count the crashed parts-car)

[IMG]htt://www.roadfly.org/bmw/gallery/picture.php?path=15923,1,-59,7;[/IMG]
    Im going to bring the 86 535i & leave the Z4 home .Im not good at attaching pics on this forum .hope it comes out , if not the car is Alpine white ,Cardinal Red interior.

Registered Member
    Member No: 72412 bob.knox is an unknown quantity at this point bob.knox's Avatar

Yes | No

I'll be there with the M5, but as spectator only .

Registered Member
    Member No: 60903 vze33jng is an unknown quantity at this point vze33jng's Avatar

Yes | No

I'm not entering either. c u there. I'll make a

poster with Gcracker on it so you know me. ...or something.
    '87 528e "is" 196k
    '88 M5 192k

Registered Member

Yes | No

Re: E 28 .......Ya !

Im not going to enter either. I just want to make the round trip without any troubles. You know we are probably our own toughest judges & we know everything about our cars.This event has been something I have wanted to go to since it started.Hope the weather is good ,should be fun !
    Mike...greenpants

Registered Member
    Member No: 83113 ahager is an unknown quantity at this point ahager's Avatar

Yes | No

It is VERY Relaxed

There is really no "entry". Some people get there early enough to park their cars in and around the building as opposed to out on the street. There is a little voting action - best car - most tricked out - crap like that. AND there are lots of door prizes - no admission fee, BTW. Oh yeah - brats and beer for lunch. It is a very nice and relaxed affair with lots of cool Bimmers to look at! You'll have a blast! I'll be there - third year. I'll be the big mouth in the old 7 ... if I get it running .... or, maybe the black e34 ... if the fuel pump holds ... or maybe I'll ride with some else - then I'll be a loud drunk! Bloody Marys for Breakfast!!!! AHager 84 e23 & 90 E34 - All 5 speed!!!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information