+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Registered Member
    Member No: 56335 ibew595 is an unknown quantity at this point ibew595's Avatar

Yes | No

Re: Weatherford in Emeryville

Who is your salesperson? I had Ted Ford.
    Who is your favorite service advisor? I've used Brian,Steve,Richard and the new guy Jim.
    Mt. Hamilton,San Jose, CA.2003
    2000 740i Impala brown

My baby
    BMW Food for the soul

alt="Click for Lahaina, Hawaii Forecast" height=40 width=467>

Kevin Goto

Registered Member
    Member No: 98366 04fourpointfour is an unknown quantity at this point 04fourpointfour's Avatar

Yes | No

I deal with the Fleet Manager, Guy Parish. I simply call, tell him what I'm looking for, he finds it, I cut a check and it's a done deal.

The best SA I've dealt with is the new guy, Jim Clausen.

Registered Member
    Member No: 56335 ibew595 is an unknown quantity at this point ibew595's Avatar

Yes | No

I liked Jim also for my windshield replacement.
    Mt. Hamilton,San Jose, CA.2003
    2000 740i Impala brown

My baby
    BMW Food for the soul

alt="Click for Lahaina, Hawaii Forecast" height=40 width=467>

Kevin Goto

EuroM3

Yes | No

Re: Best dealership in Nor Cal

Pacific BMW!!!

PY

Yes | No

THEY ALL SUCK...ARE YOU GUYS KIDDING ME?

M3Hopeful

Yes | No

Peter Pan BMW SUCKS

I wish that dealer would just go away!!!!!!!

DK

Yes | No

Re: Another opinion of BMW of Fremont..

I will never go back to BMW of Fremont again (I guess they got bought by Autonation or something like that). My wife went there to get a light bulb (front headlight, non xenon) and asked a service adviser if they can help her install it. The guy wanted $45 for putting the bulb on, claiming that he needs to remove the water tank? YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME. I usually had my car service there, and but will never go back there again. I been to other 2 BMW service center in the Bay Area and none of them charge me for changing a light bulb. I told my wife to take to bulb home, and I replaced it in 5min (after reading a post here about how to change it).. BAD SERVICE from BMW of Fremont

Markus

Yes | No

Re: Peter Pan BMW SUCKS

Peter Pan BMW is simply supurb! Never in all my life have I ever had such a grand experience at a repair shop than I did at Peter Pan BMW! The service bays are a sparkling delight and the handsome service advisor was ever so helpful and so eloquent too! Such a charming young man! I sure won't hesitate to have my BMW serviced at Peter Pan BMW! I surely look forward to it; come my 30K service.

Thank you Peter Pan BMW!

Sincerely,

Markus Wellington Mason

Dana

Yes | No

Re: BMW of SF dinged my X5 and never apologized.

You say this happened at BMW of SF? Maybe Carol Doda walked past your car and one of her thumpin' boobies dented your beemer? You can never tell! No, just joshing. Anyway, BMW's have very thin sheet metal. You can dent the sides of one very, very easily. I know, I owned one of those freaking Nazi country beemers. What a mistake that was...........

Registered Member
    Member No: 170783 djnadina is an unknown quantity at this point djnadina's Avatar

Yes | No

Re: Best dealership in Nor Cal (BEWARE: PETER PAN)

BEWARE IF YOU ARE IN THE MARKET FOR A CPO M3

For more information see this blog:

http://djnadina.blogspot.com/2008/12/my-letter-to-chairman-of-bmw-group.html

Peter Pan BMW in San Mateo, Ca tried to pull a fast one one me, but it didn't work. They are still trying to sell this car. BEWARE of CPO BMW M3 with VIN # WBSBL93446PN6

Registered Member
    Member No: 170783 djnadina is an unknown quantity at this point djnadina's Avatar

Yes | No

Re: Peter Pan BMW SUCKS

BEWARE IF YOU ARE IN THE MARKET FOR A CPO M3

For more information see this blog:

http://djnadina.blogspot.com/2008/12/my-letter-to-chairman-of-bmw-group.html

Peter Pan BMW in San Mateo, Ca tried to pull a fast one one me, but it didn't work. They are still trying to sell this car.

BEWARE of CPO BMW M3 with VIN # WBSBL93446PN63919.

Registered Member
    Member No: 132028 ThatOneGuy is an unknown quantity at this point ThatOneGuy's Avatar

Yes | No

Nothing but great service at Weatherford.

I bought my car at BMW of SF, will NEVER shop there again. Have had my M3 serviced at Weatherford since the 1200 mile service. Steve and the guys do a very nice job, all 5's.

Registered Member
    Member No: 174399 kagerry is an unknown quantity at this point kagerry's Avatar

Yes | No

Peter Pan BMW Sucks

Exactly what I said to the manager today. I called parts who failed me twice. On my first call, parts said that they had the item in stock so I gave my credit card and placed the order. They called me later that day to say that the part is not on the shelf and that it would take several days to order this.

When the part came in, parts called me and I completed the order. I arranged to pick up the item from the cashier as I could not predict my arrival time. When I got there at around 6:30 pm, the cashier did not have the part for me to pick up. The 2 customer service people were very aloof. I explained several times that I arranged to have the item for my pick up.

After 15 minutes of waiting for someone, the manager showed up and took a look in parts office. He found my order.

I told him my experience. I said that my experiences with another dealer in the south bay was very favorable. Compared to them, I said that PPBMW sucks and that there were many blogs saying this.

He took offense to this and told me that he took this request even if he was already off duty. He then turned his back on me and walked off.

So I am writing this to complain. Did this manager not think that I was also on my free time? Was his time more valuable than mine? Why did he not apologize for the slip ups of his parts people? Why were the cashiers so untrained in customer service? They looked very distant and should not be facing customers.

If this were my absolute first experience with Peter Pan BMW, then I would not bother to blog. I happen to live in San Mateo and this is the closest BMW dealer. I wound up buying my BMW some 30 miles away because the Peter Pan BMW ales reps did not return repeated calls. I also bought a part on another occasion and got nothing but arrogance from the service reps. I thought to go back only because I wanted the part right away. I could have ordered the part from Bavarian Autosport and would have paid less. My bad. I don't see much point in going back to Peter Pan BMW ever. I would rather travel 30 miles. Bad service is just not worth it.

Anonymous1

Yes | No

BMW SUCKS

BMW SUCKS
    They are useless & stupid company
    BMW are scum
    They had this loyalty for Harry Potter(Useless & stupid franchise)
    BMW are a bunch of idiots & morons
    BMW SUCKS, SUCKS & SUCKS

Anonymous1

Yes | No

BMW SUCKS

BMW SUCKS
    Useless & stupid Vehicle company
    BMW are scum, morons & arrogant [Oops!]
    They had this loyalty for this dumb Harry Potter franchise (That is what made all BMW drivers sore losers)
    All their vehicles are all [Oops!], rubbish, garbage & all dump
    Their companies must be removed from this face of this planet
    BMW (& Harry Potter) SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS & SUCKS

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information