+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Registered Member
    Member No: 107822 am100 is an unknown quantity at this point am100's Avatar

Yes | No

Recommendations on Collision Attorneys in Dallas

I was hit by a drunk driver and my car got totalled. Well, fortunately, I was not in my bimmer, but my other older car. I am looking for some recommendations on attorneys (For Personal Injury/ Auto Accidents) in the Dallas area. I did suffer some head and neck injuries and would like to use an attorney's advice.

Can anyone recommend any names to me? I looked at the yellow pages and there are a bunch of them. I wanted to get some recommendations based on past experiences. Thanks.AM
    2001 BMW 330CiC
    Silver, Black Interior, Black Top
    SP, PP, Xenon

Registered Member
    Member No: 13509 lincoln30 is an unknown quantity at this point lincoln30's Avatar

Yes | No

Turley is the biggest PI atty in Dallas

Wendell is his first name but I don't know if I have the spelling correct. His office is on upper Greenville near Lovers Ln. It's one of the older tall buildings you can see from Central and I beleive it's signage is Turley Law Center (or something like that). There are probably a bunch of PI atty's in the building since he tries to lease all the space in the building to attys.

If you are not sure about this recommendation then call your personal atty (or an atty friend) and ask for a referral.
    You are only young once, but you can stay immature indefinitely! - Ogden Nash

Registered Member
    Member No: 106699 foxman is an unknown quantity at this point foxman's Avatar

Yes | No

Please Contact Me and I Will Review Your Case

I would be more than willing to provide you a no-cost evaluation of your potential automobile collision case. I supervise our Automobile Collision Docket.

As depicted by our website at www.mulliganlaw.com, The Law Office of Patrick J. Mulligan, P.C. has had tremendous success in potential cases like yours. Although case results obtained depend upon the individual facts of each case, the attorneys affiliated with The Law Office of Patrick J. Mulligan, P.C. have obtained $300,000,000.00 in settlements and trial verdicts for our clients in state, federal, and Multi-District Litigation courts. Further, we have obtained over 45 settlements of more than $1,000,000.00 for our clients who were seriously injured. We represent clients such as yourself on a contingency fee basis and advance on your behalf all necessary case expenses and costs to vigorously pursue your claim.

Our staff will interact with the insurance companies and minimize your involvement with the process so that you may receive medical treatment and get back to work as soon as possible.

Since it is important to obtain certain information and evidence at the beginning of your case, please contact me as soon as possible if you are interested.

Best Regards,

Jason H. Fox

JASON H. FOX
    Attorney at Law

THE LAW OFFICE OF PATRICK J. MULLIGAN, P.C.
    2911 Turtle Creek Boulevard, Suite 900
    Dallas, Texas 75219
    Telephone: 214-219-9779
    Telecopy: 214-520-8789
    www.mulliganlaw.com

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information