+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Registered Member
    Member No: 92707 540sport is on a distinguished road 540sport's Avatar

Yes | No

NE1 going to Concord Motorsports open house Sat.?

I am a Dinan customer of theirs and got a phone call the other day. They moved a while ago to a huge dealership on Rte 4 in Chichester, NH just north of Concord. They are having a grand opening with food, refreshments, demo cars, babes, door prizes and they are running a lot of specials on Saturday & Sunday. They had in ad in the Boston Bimmer this month too.

I'm heading up Saturday and if nobody else shows up, I'll get all the door prizes!
    Vin
    98 540i 6speed, Dinan S1
    Dinan Stage 3 suspension, Stage 2 clutch and flywheel, front & rear strut braces & exhaust
    Dinan CAI, MAF meter housing, stage 4 software & floormats, UUC short shifter, CDV deleted, 3.15 Quaiff differential
    M5 "style" mirrors, ///M lit shift knob. AE halogens, clear sides, smoked celis tails, 2 ultimate cupholders, M5 brakes, Stoptech SS lines and Axxis Deluxe pads.
    Member BMW CCA, Boston Chapter

Registered Member
    Member No: 66610 greenpants is an unknown quantity at this point greenpants's Avatar

Yes | No

Re: NE1 going to Concord Motorsports open house Sat.?

That sounds like a good time, I did see the ad in Boston Bimmer .I will probably be home putting some wax on my "old 5" to get ready for the Bavauto Drive-up / New England Gathering .Wish I could do both , its nice that we have a few things to pick from in NE.hope the weather is on our side ! You have a very nice "ride" by the way .
    mike ...greenpants

Have any of you Gummi-Pfleged lately ?

mattp

Yes | No

you guys suck, i miss bmws and the fall

however, i dont complain about driving tugboats and the like everyday... got to love a few thousand horsepower a your fingertips

Greenpants

Yes | No

Re: you guys suck, i miss bmws and the fall

Hey Matt,
    Have you got a confirmed ride up to The Bavauto Show & Shine yet ?

mattp

Yes | No

no idea. you want to?

Registered Member
    Member No: 102312 w00tw00t is an unknown quantity at this point w00tw00t's Avatar

Yes | No

who is it going to be?

“If it was not for r3vlimited my car would still be stock.”
    -James, R3V Member

--im sure.

benny- in hibernation, awaiting restoration

Registered Member
    Member No: 83113 ahager is an unknown quantity at this point ahager's Avatar

Yes | No

Yes

I am planning to go ..... should be fun! then, off to Bav Auto on Sunday! What a great weekend!!!!AHager 84 e23 & 90 E34 - All 5 speed!!!

Registered Member
    Member No: 92707 540sport is on a distinguished road 540sport's Avatar

Yes | No

Update

I went up to Concord in the rain Sat and as can be expected only about 100 people came out. They are on a new 2 acre site with a huge 6 bay shop and seperate showroom with lots of oldschool BMW memorabilia and Dinan stuff on display. There was plenty of coffee, donuts, burgers, dogs and nice cars. I'll post some photo's tonight if anyone is interested. A good time was had by all.

They were having a 10% off Dinan sale this month. Dinan allowed them another 10% off for a 20% discount for the rest of the month.

I ordered the supercharger system for my car, with discounts it was 8K and is warranteed for 2 yrs. They were going to pull the doorprize winners on Sunday night, so I am still waiting to see if I won anything!
    Vin
    98 540i 6speed, Dinan S1
    Dinan Stage 3 suspension, Stage 2 clutch and flywheel, front and rear strut braces & exhaust. M5 brakes, Stoptech SS lines , Axxis Deluxe pads, 3.15 Quaiff differential. Dinan CAI, MAF meter housing, stage 4 software & floormats. UUC short shifter, CDV delete, M5 mirrors & lit shift knob. AE halogens, smoked celis tails and 2 ultimate cupholders.
    Member BMW CCA, Boston Chapter

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information