+ Reply to Thread
    Registered Member
    Member No: 68849 jwecker is an unknown quantity at this point jwecker's Avatar

Yes | No

Paint Shop in Tacoma Area?.....

Need to get front bumper cover painted on new bunper. I have a Z4 with merlot red paint. The new bumper cover is not even on the car yet. Anyone know a quality paint place to get the job done. I contacted one shop and they said it would be better to have the cover on and then they could "feather in" the paint so it would match. I am a little (maybe a lot) leary of this as the car is a 2003 with 11,000 miles on it. Any help is of course much appreciated.
    JoelMerlot/Black/Black 3.0 6sp

Registered Member
    Member No: 8446 cargogal is an unknown quantity at this point cargogal's Avatar

Yes | No

FWIW

when I painted my Miata, the Hills told me the same thing - put the bumper on the car for the spray. Their explanation was that there would be a smaller chance of the paint getting cracked or scratched in the installation if it's already on when I paint the car - of course, I was getting a full repaint, so blending was not an issue.

If you can't go fast with 90hp, 900 won't do you any good.
    -bwob

It is said that the civilized man seeks out good and intelligent company, so that by learned discourse, he may rise above the savage, and be closer to God. Personally, however, I like to start the day with a total dickhead to remind me that I'm best.
    -Edmund Blackadder

deputer

Yes | No

I have had good luck with Boesen's in Lakewood

Registered Member
    Member No: 178520 bottlefed is an unknown quantity at this point bottlefed's Avatar

Yes | No

Re: Paint Shop in Tacoma Area?.....

contact mikes rides in buckley he will blow all the the others prices out of the water and his work is top notch to boot.

his # is 253-261-8282 tell him ryan libby sent you

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information