+ Reply to Thread
    Registered Member
    Member No: 27663 Alro is an unknown quantity at this point Alro's Avatar

Yes | No

AVUS Autosport - Glendale

Just had my 87 635 CSi there and WOW!!!!
    Andrew/Ruben/Leif......I can't begin to say how happy I am with my car. I really can notice a big difference immediately. It was a great experience to deal with these guys. They are true professionals and the nicest guys I have dealt with.
    293,000 miles
    1987 635 CSi
    "87SHARK"

Registered Member
    Member No: 27663 Alro is an unknown quantity at this point Alro's Avatar

Yes | No

Sorry wrong link....click-itis

Oops! Here's the real link293,000 miles
    1987 635 CSi
    "87SHARK"

GF Rolex

Yes | No

You obviously have not been to Avus and appear

to have been duped by all the bogus endorsements by local members of the LA BMWCCA. I'd rather pay $100 hr for work than 2 hours at $85. Andrew loves ignorant car guy fools like you! It's your money; waste it at your pleasure.

Big Duke60

Yes | No

Agreed, Andrew & his cronnies are mighty slick!

GLLA

Yes | No

Re: Grow up

From No Calif, been to Avus, spent over $1,200 and agree after your wallet first

JerryM

Yes | No

Nice try Ruben from Avus, now get back to work

JerryM

Yes | No

How much was your fee for that bogus endorsement?

M-Lights

Yes | No

Re: AVUS Autosport - Glendale

I finally made the move and had some work done there. No problems at all. I dont understand the big fuss.

dub2shoe

Yes | No

retards....

I have no idea why people keep saying that AVUS is a ripoff. I took my car there and he did a prepurchase inspection for FREE (usual charge is $120 at a shop). This took him about 2.5hrs. I asked him about his pricing for the rear subframe fix on the M coupes, and his price quote was more than $1k less than any other price I've seen.
    They are true professionals who know these cars perfectly. Anyone who tries to generate negative publicity for them should be shot...

Registered Member
    Member No: 134821 SLShark is an unknown quantity at this point SLShark's Avatar

Yes | No

Re: AVUS Autosport - Glendale

One of the most honest shops I ever delt with. I live in SW Riverside county and they are so good and profesional I would drive all the way to Glendale. Andrew is not a thief and is upfront and honest about what repairs are needed. I truly trust them. I am also not a shill for Avus.

Lindley M.

Yes | No

What are you talking about? Avus Rocks!

My 2000 323i's service warranty expired in the summer of 2004. Since then I had it back at the dealer (Assael BMW in Monrovia) for a couple of service appointment. But the last appointment in 12/05 made me sick with how expensive it was. They told me that I need to have my power steering lines replaced and that it would cost $450. They also told me that my front-end ball joints needed replacment and would cost $800 because the control-arms were an old design and needed to be replaced too. Damn! I don't have money to burn!

A friend of mine recommended Avus Auto Sport. I took my car in for the power steering lines. They replaced them for $260. They also gave me a quote of $377 on the ball joints. Andrew told me that I already had the newer control-arm design (probably one of the early cars out of production so equiped). I'm taking my car in in 3 weeks to have the ball joints done.

Anyone who tells you that Avus is a rip-off is full of [Oops!] and probably works for another expensive, rip-off mechanic or dealership. LOL, that reminds me. Andrew and I were talking about the dealerships and he told me that Pacific BMW in Glendale's service is so bad (according to his customers) that they are keeping him in business.

Hey "Ringleader," "JerryM," "Phillips," and "Big Duke60" prove to us that you're not full of [Oops!] and explain your subject-only comments! What's wrong, are you so afraid that someone will call you out on your bogus posts that you won't leave your e-mail addresses? Whatever, you all suck and what's worse is your a bunch of liars.

brian spencer

Yes | No

AVUS is CRAP........

just meesin' with ya FOO!

R U ya still down wit it foo?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information