+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Terry

Yes | No

Please Recomend Excellent Paint Shop in Michigan

Registered Member
    Member No: 13562 s54mpwr is an unknown quantity at this point s54mpwr's Avatar

Yes | No

Autometric....

several locations in the detroit area.

Terry

Yes | No

Thanks David...

Yes | No

Watch out for Autometric

Some woman backed into my Porsche C2 about 6-8 weeks ago in Milford. AAA told me to take it wherever I wanted. Based on a personal recommendation I took it to Autometric's main shop in Bloomfield (Tgraph and Orchard Lake Rd.) The bumper cover had to be refinished - thats all. I explained up front how picky I am and was told that it would be perfect. Well, when I went to pick up the car it has this fisheye in the clear coat on the top of the bumper - drivers side. They tried to tell me that this "slight imperfection" awas already there. BS. I know where every nick is on the car and that was not there. They told me they will correct it but, there goes another 1/2 day to drop it off, another 1/2 day to pick it up, getting a ride back and forth - I mean geez, no one puts a value on anyone else's time anymore. Besides, if you can't take the time to do it right the first time, how will it come out when they do it over? [Oops!], I can't get anyone to do a good job on anything anymore.

Jeff Jones at Automotive Techniques in Farmington told me that "all the good guys" left Autometric and set up a new shop in Farmington using Erhard's money. I believe it is located in the industrial area behind Erhard's Farmington store. I can find out more - email me at [email protected] if interested.

95 M3 in michigan

Yes | No

AutoMark is the place near Erhard....

24750 North Industrial Farmington Hills MI 48335

You need to speak to a man by the name of Andy Lekosiotis
    He is very understanding and sensitive to BMW owners...
    Believe me, I only take my car to him and trust him to do it right.
    Yes he used to be at Autometric, and I used to deal with him there, but he left and took some of autometrics top guys with him.
    I have
    had work done on 3 BMWs, and a pearl white Audi...The last job he did for me was to totaly clean up my 95 M3, stone chips, door dings, minor rust,and new front air dam and clear lenses... It looked like the day I got it! he also went on to clean up the interior, the windows, and wax the whole car, also steam clean the engine, and detail the wheels and tires! The car was perfect. If you do go to him (which I highly recomend) Tell him about this post and tell him you heard about the job he did on Pats 95 Cosmos M3

Terry

Yes | No

Re: Thanks 95 M3

Terry

Yes | No

Re: 540964, Thanks for the heads up.

Futza

Yes | No

Penningtons in troy

That is were i get my work done. Shop has won two riddler awards Ed Pennington is the owner has done A complete on Chris Morgans e24 flawless black Tell him futza sent ya!!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information