+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Milovius

Yes | No

Re: ABS Rocks!

Well, if you're a sucker for someone who can work on your car and sweet talk you with some "I remember when" stories then yeah, ABS is your place. I agree with the previous more negative comments. Its not attention to detail, its seeing the willingness of the customer to hand over a blank cheque. Everybody's your friend when you're slinging cash at them and if you find that thats something to brag about, then you're a fool.

Another Ex-ABS customer
    Member No: Another Ex-ABS customer's Avatar

Yes | No

Re: From an ex-longtime ABS customer

I could not agree more. Once I started asking to see a break down of parts and labor, or a desire to do work in stages (e.g., front brakes this week rear brakes in two weeks), I received a very cold response. When asked for the break down on parts v. labor, Grant told me it didn't matter and why did I need to know. After giving this guy several thousands of dollars to do repairs, he still gives me attitude. News for Grant: you need us far more than we need your service.

I've switched to Martin's as well and have nothing but positive things to say, and a little additional money in my pocket.

Registered Member
    Member No: 154852 y2krok00 is an unknown quantity at this point y2krok00's Avatar

Yes | No

Looking for a good BMW shop(s) in DC Metro Area

Can someone tell me where I can go to repair my bimmer for reliable and reasonable price? I'd appreciate your remarks, comments or your experience. I need to replace the CV Boot on the left-side according to the recent BMW shop in Rockville, MD.

BW

Yes | No

Re: yup, sounds about right

My exploratory phone call was like talking to the Bubble Boy from that "Seinfeld" episode. I'm a little scared.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information