+ Reply to Thread
    Registered Member
    Member No: 115367 YoungEsq is an unknown quantity at this point YoungEsq's Avatar

Yes | No

Looking to buy new M3 in So. Calif.

Can anyone show me any links to web sites of dealerships to buy an M3 in So. Calif.? Better yet, can anyone recommend any dealerships and connections? I've been looking at pricing at edmunds.com and kellybluebook.com but I believe that no dealership will sell at their invoice price? Any advice on where to purchase?

bmwtunerz

Yes | No

Re: Looking to buy new M3 in So. Calif.

you will not get it at invoice, a few hundred above invoice. but you can haggle.prepare to wirite a check for downpayment and stick to your #'s do your homework.i have friends who haggled until the salesman have to get a manager and running down numbers. but my friend didn't back down.be prepared to leave if you do not like the deal.and do your trip at another dealer.(i know its easier said than done)
    bmwtunerz

Registered Member
    Member No: 94846 SoCalPK is an unknown quantity at this point SoCalPK's Avatar

Yes | No

Re: Looking to buy new M3 in So. Calif.

Are you looking to order one or take one off a lot? If you buy off the lot you will be able to negotiate a bit more than if you order one...still if you order you still can work it a bit...

Personally I find it more important to get what you want and what will make you most happy than saving a few hundred bucks.....find a good dealer that treats you with respect and be fair and expect the same from them. I have found that that was a lot harder to do than saving some money buying my M3.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information