+ Reply to Thread
    Registered Member
    Member No: 97504 DrB2004m3 is an unknown quantity at this point DrB2004m3's Avatar

Yes | No

Seattle/Bellevue area wheel repair??

I have 19" OEM's on my M3. I took a turn too sharp, although at pretty low speeds. Anyways, I have a bit of road rash on the right rear rim. Any suggestions and costs?? Located in Seattle/Bellevue area.

Registered Member
    Member No: 57041 Scott_H is an unknown quantity at this point Scott_H's Avatar

Yes | No

Re: Seattle/Bellevue area wheel repair??

Registered Member
    Member No: 120056 WheelRepair is an unknown quantity at this point WheelRepair's Avatar

Yes | No

Re: Seattle/Bellevue (Renton) area wheel repair??

Try this Renton shop!

Registered Member
    Member No: 76461 kfournie is an unknown quantity at this point kfournie's Avatar

Yes | No

The link above is out-of-date. Now that Ben Foster is back in charge of Foster's in Ballard, they are my first choice.

Keith

Registered Member
    Member No: 158892 TrackReady525it is an unknown quantity at this point TrackReady525it's Avatar

Yes | No

Fosters Wheel is no longer in business, I Drove into Ballard last week and found that they are now Seattle Wheel Service, I spoke with a guy named Chris who seemed to run the place. He sounded knowledgeable, turn around time was a bit longer than I was hoping (I left the car with them at 8 in the morning and wasn't able to pick it up until the end of the day) but they look good now. Chris gave me a demo of their equipment while I was there I don't understand half of it but it is pretty high tech. Has any one used them for Wheel straightening?

RoadRage103

Yes | No

Have you tried Dependable Wheel Repair in Renton? They do a wonderful job at polishing. Had them work on my BBSs before. Shined like chrome.

RoadRage103

Yes | No

Ben's brother, Tim Foster is the one who run's Dependable.

User Level 1
    Member No: 186983 jdaniels1477 is an unknown quantity at this point jdaniels1477's Avatar

Yes | No
    In Seattle you can find a lot of auto repair shops that give you the best quality repair and car maintenance for you car. for more information about repair and maintenance visit the Seattle auto repair shops. They can help you locate auto service centers in Phoenix, Arizona and other location in US. they have all information you need to find the mechanic is closest to your home or office. All you have to do is select your state or city, and give you a complete list.
    Last edited by jdaniels1477; 07-05-2011 at 01:52 AM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote 174.129.123.157

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information