+ Reply to Thread
    Registered Member
    Member No: 95952 blakjak20 is an unknown quantity at this point blakjak20's Avatar

Yes | No

I'm very sad Viv.... and you will be too =(

so i'm at work and we're finally fixing our heavy vehicle simulator
    i work for the institute of transportation studies specifically under pavement research, but there's a program we work with called PATH (dunno what it stands for)
    but they research cars and add crazy shizz to them etc.
    ANYWAY i'm in the machine room where they store all their cars and i see ONE covered...
    i walk by and look at the VERY familiar rims and uncover a beautiful light green (dunno exact color) e39 with 1400ish miles on it
    actually a 540i ;]
    then the machine guy says, "yeah, it's a real beaut... took her to over 100 and back to zero on the field station, drives like a champ"
    then he dumps the bricks on me and says, all research vehicles are smashed after they're used
    3 people witness and sign off, 1 from the dept. of transportation, 1 from ucb, and 1 from the manufacturer
    the manufacturers ALWAYS send fully loaded top of the line cars and PATH always dumps in a load of money then scraps the cars :(
    i asked if i could swap my TRX's for the rims on the e39 but he said he'd get in trouble
    sigh... so depressed...

88 528e Auto 148k and Still Climbing
    Finished Projects: Pioneer DEH-P860MP, 2 Sets MB Quart Premium Components w/ X-Overs, Directed 500W 4-Channel Amp pushing all speakers.

Inner Circle Member Inner Circle Member
    Member No: 67284
    Inner Circle ©40 since: Mar 20, 2013 Viv is on a distinguished road Viv's Avatar

Yes | No

Oh, man. That's a very sad story. Sorry you're

Viv
    Sacramento, CA
    2003 530i Steel Blue Metallic /Gray leather
    AT/PP/SP/CWP/Xenon/Folding Rear Seats/Ultimate Cup Holders/Stongard Headlamp Covers/Stealth rear signal bulbs/50% tint/Saab trunk lid handle/BMWCCA Member/With a Pink Panther on the mirror/E34('91 525i) retired

[

Registered Member
    Member No: 56335 ibew595 is an unknown quantity at this point ibew595's Avatar

Yes | No

I hope you didn't do anything to the car..

or you will go to hell! ;-)
    Ya know, Hell where they drive Yugos and Pacers. With 3" subs and 4 X 3 watts.
    Mt. Hamilton,San Jose, CA.2003
    2000 740i Impala brown

My baby
    BMW Food for the soul

alt="Click for Lahaina, Hawaii Forecast" height=40 width=467>

Kevin Goto

Registered Member
    Member No: 95952 blakjak20 is an unknown quantity at this point blakjak20's Avatar

Yes | No

NOPE! thank god i'm not involved w/ it!!! =)

although they fall under ITS like I do, we don't get to touch their things, and they don't touch ours
    heh heh

Finished Projects: Pioneer DEH-P860MP, 2 Sets MB Quart Premium Components w/ X-Overs, Directed 500W 4-Channel Amp pushing all speakers.

Inner Circle ©40 since: Mar 20, 2013 Viv is on a distinguished road Viv's Avatar

Yes | No

Oh, that's good ;-)

How is school going?
    Viv
    Sacramento, CA
    AT/PP/SP/CWP/Xenon/Folding Rear Seats/Ultimate Cup Holders/Stongard Headlamp Covers/Stealth rear signal bulbs/50% tint/Saab trunk lid handle/BMWCCA Member/With a Pink Panther on the mirror/E34('91 525i) retired

[

Registered Member

Yes | No

school is so-so

just waiting for winter break....
    i'll be on a bit fat plane to korea in less than a month!
    that's so sweet, i got my new board too!
    bought some used boots, but they're the ones i want and i got them for 120 cheaper than new
    heading up to truckee on friday night if all goes as planned
    gonna spend a beautiful day up at northstar =)
    1 group project / 2 papers / 2 take home finals stand in my way...
    how'd mark do with the salmon fishing? hope he got luckier than i did!

Yes | No

Hang in there.

We're heading up to Serene Lake (Soda Springs) on Sunday for a couple days before Thanksgiving. Northstar is where my son likes to mountain bike in the summertime. I don't know if he's ever snowboarded there. While we're up there, he'll probably hit Sugar Bowl or Boreal a couple times. Mark didn't go fishing because the weather was lousy(raining) and he didn't want to take the boat out.
    Viv
    Sacramento, CA

[

Registered Member

Yes | No

yah, i was going to head out to sonoma

just to check it out and maybe plop down my line, but i woke up and saw the crappy weather and stayed under the covers :)
    boreal??? noooooooooooooooo
    if you go up there you gotta go to a better place than boreal!
    the friday $10 lift tickets for college students is nice, but you get a little bored after an hour and a half
    i heard sugar bowl was nice!
    hopefully i can get the cabin....
    ugh, time to sleep

-ian

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information