+ Reply to Thread
    Registered Member
    Member No: 117018 banksvision is an unknown quantity at this point banksvision's Avatar

Yes | No

Interior leather and DYE

Hello all ! This is my first post to this board. I'm sure it will be one of many. I am doing an EXTENSIVE ground up resto on a '73 inc. a modified 3.5 l-jet and 5 speed I am trying to find out about the non mechanical items such as interior upholstery etc. Is there a best supplier for leather? Is anybody making new door panels? Is it possible to get door panels in other colors. If not has anybody here dyed their panels before? if so what dye works best?. I want a RED interior. ie seats door panels etc. Also is there a great place for interior trim? I found the EXACT way I want it to look on a sold car in LA. at the link provided. Of course the guy won't speak to me about who did the work. I'm in LA.

So far I have the body finished and painted/ undercoated and the engine and suspension built. I will eventually have pics if anybody is interested. When I finish I should have a spectacular car that has about 250 hp at the wheels or 265+ on the dyno . I am finally building my dream car as NOS as I can except fot the engine. I am trying to make it perfect so my complettion date is prob June. Hope to hear from some of you guys.

this interior

Australian635euro

Yes | No

Re: Interior leather and DYE

Try this board

http://www.e9coupe.com/

I am also changing the colour of my seats to red using this product:

http://www.leatherique.com/

re-dying loses the leather feel and takes alot of effort, but it's alot cheaper than new leather.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information