+ Reply to Thread
    Registered Member
    Member No: 112436 twm67 is an unknown quantity at this point twm67's Avatar

Yes | No

Anyone? Anything NICE to say re: Princeton BMW?

This stinks because they're the closest dealer to me (less than 10mi,) but my dad and a few friends all had lousy experiences there with purchases AND with service. I stopped in a few weeks ago and was "offered" a lousy lease deal on an '05 X5. When I'm really ready I'm probably going to head to Open Road or JMK.

Does anyone have nice things to say about this dealership? Because I haven't hear any lately.

bob m

Yes | No

Re: Anyone? Anything NICE to say re: Princeton BMW?

Actually - they've been very pleasant to deal with.

AC

Yes | No

I do....

...I had work done on my car there and I was 100% satisfied.

Registered Member
    Member No: 47510 chivas is an unknown quantity at this point chivas's Avatar

Yes | No

stroll over to the BMWCCA of NJ board

Princeton would never get my business.

up on the fence on park ave. parts guys are quick and know what's up. never had to do service there really but the SA's aren't the best.. this is going back 3 years ago and i had a 318 at the time. their sales is a mix bag. depends what car you roll up in, you get treated differently.

rotax27

Yes | No

I live 4 miles from them and deal with them for parts and service reluctantly, only because they are so close. I'm afraid I have absolutely nothing "nice" to say about them! Parts prices are rediculous... Service dept. doesn't have "time" to explain what they are or (usually)aren't doing to fix your car... and sales is expensive as well. Good luck with your puchase. By the way, I had a great experience in Reading PA at Horrigan BMW. Long drive, but a completely different attitude out there....highly recommeded.

Mark H

Yes | No

I had my 325xi serviced there recently (Jan 06), and the entire experience was professional, enjoyable, and surprisingly, completely covered under warranty (this is my first BMW).

I read this web page before going, and I almost went to another dealer, but Princeton BMW was right around the corner from me. I went, and was surprised after reading this that NONE of it came true. Anyway, after the appointment, I made it a mission to find this page again and post my experience. It was unconditionally positive. I have to wonder if the other posts might have had an ulterior motive.

RON

Yes | No

ON THE CONTRARY TO A POSTED COMPLAINT - MY EXPERIENCE WITH PRINCETON BMW WAS EXCELLENT. MY SALESPERSON PUT TOGETHER A GREAT LEASING DEAL ON A 3 SERIES CONVERTIBLE. BESIDES THE GOOD DEAL - THE SALEMANSHIP, FOLLOW UP AND PURCHASE MADE FOR A VERY PLEASING EXPERIENCE. THE ONE AND SO FAR ONLY SERVICE EXPERIENCE HAS BEEN PERFECT.

User Level 1
    Member No: 194742 bobbyo is an unknown quantity at this point bobbyo's Avatar

Yes | No
    My name is Robert Ogust, the new General Manager of Princeton BMW. As these "threads" are pretty dated, I would like to tell you all of our way of doing business. We always put the customer first, the attitude referred to in earlier quotes is over, we are greatful for everyone who chooses to do business with us. Our new location on Quakerbridge Road is awesome. I would compel you to give us a try.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote 216.52.207.74

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information