+ Reply to Thread
    ara

Yes | No

Need LSD diffy

Looking for LSD diffy 3.64 or 3.46, preferably in CA. Email me please, thanks.

Velocewest

Yes | No

Try Sherman, see Alpina post below

ara

Yes | No

Re: Try Sherman, see Alpina post below

Yeh, but is he mentally stable? he just told me cause I didn't give him my last name, I was the dishonest person who sold him two factory bent wheels, "WHAT THE F IS JAMES TALKING ABOUT".

Sherman? no thanks

Ara

Velocewest

Yes | No

Well, he's sold parts to a number of my friends

And they've had no complaints and no problems. Peter Florance from the First Fives list just bought an LSD from Sherman, and was happy -- he posted on the board about his good experience. Whatever.

Tony

shermanmartinez

Yes | No

Re: Well, he's sold parts to a number of my friends

Tony, thanks for the comments. Unfortunately Ara is upset because I did not want to meet him half way! (I live in northern california and he lives in Pasadena) to deliver the differential to save him shipping costs! Another case of somebody having champagne tastes and a beer budget. As for mental unbalance he should have his checked since he said that sideloader limited slip differentials were easy to find and he thought "sideloader" when it referred to a differential meant it was open rather than limited slip. I hope he just goes and finds one in a wrecking yard like he said he easily could.
    [email protected]

ara

Yes | No

Re: Well, he's sold parts to a number of my friends

No need to go back and forth, we both know what really was the issue and its not what Sherman mentioned. I'm sure Sherman has got plenty of happy customers.

Anyway, thanks Velocewest for your help, I do appreceiate you tring to he help me find part.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information