+ Reply to Thread
    Registered Member
    Member No: 58626 GaleHawkins is an unknown quantity at this point GaleHawkins's Avatar

Yes | No

1994 E-32 to go for? Replaced block and trans.

Well if my 90 with 205K miles was not purring quite well with new brakes and driveshaft and it was not so far away I would have to consider this one even if it is tax time. Of course as we all know E-Bay cars can sound better than they look on inspection but I have used the web to find my last three cars and two of them I purchased remotely and had shipped. All three have been good deals but I look for the highest value over color or wheel style for example.

As some of you know I take a more pragmatic view of auto ownership then some but that is a forced view because of financial priorities is business not wheels. The two main reasons to say away from a 1994 is the engine and transmission and if you can trust the seller these have been addressed. If it could be bought in the $5K range and only needed the regular stuff one should be looking at driving it for another 75 - 100K miles without spending the major bucks plus at that price one could afford to pass on collision and comp insurance if so desired to self insure these. At a different time and place this would be one I would be very seriously checking out.

Only one thing is negative that I can see at this point with my mindset. It is a dealerís car and I have never gone that route. To date I have stayed with my rule to only buy from current owners. Two reasons, one an owner knows more about the car than a dealer and two an owner will more often put themselves in your shoes mentally and sometimes even over stress the negatives more than a dealer in my opinion.

Registered Member
    Member No: 58626 GaleHawkins is an unknown quantity at this point GaleHawkins's Avatar

Yes | No

Same year, low miles but too many adjectives

While the first one highly interested me at twice the miles I did not get the sense the seller has the desire to offer any meat in the write-up. For some reason a ton of pictures make me wonder. That is just me.

Registered Member

Yes | No

Talking about sidestepping E-Bay!

I guess this is one way to promote one you want to part out. :)

The statement, "Payment is due within 3 days, after which the item will be relisted and buyer reported and banned from ebay permanently!" leads me to think he is the owner of E-Bay. :)

LJ Martin

Yes | No

I wonder if I win the auction for say $5 does that

mean I can specify which part sold indidually I want for my winning bid like say the engine.Larry
    94 740il

Registered Member

Yes | No

Good question. Where there even a 91 740i sold?

This has got to be one of the more strange E-bay car postings I have seen. His 100% positive feedback could drop to 75% if he is not careful but his power to get one banned from E-Bay for life would stop me from even thinking about placing a bid. :) I will send him the following question and we can see if he adds it to his listing, "Say if I win the auction for $25 and I decide the part I want is the engine can you tell me what the shipping cost will be zip 86322?"

Registered Member
    Member No: 58057 Shogun will become famous soon enough Shogun's Avatar

Yes | No

740: Europe from 09/1991, USA from 06/1992

production month/date.

click here and click on USA and then Europe750iL 11/88 VIN 3055570
    shogun
    tech tips for 7 series:http://*******.com/3486c

drharper750

Yes | No

great bird doggin Gale

i've been looking for 1 of those wheels for 6 months,to bad their parts search submittal page doesn't work

Registered Member

Yes | No

What kind of wheels are thoses?

While I like them I do not think I have seen those before. Are they factory?

drharper750

Yes | No

ARA

bought 3 on ebay awhile ago.didn't think a 4th would be so hard to find.since then i've gotten set of 17''deep dish basketweaves and new set of ara16'' from tirerack.i think they'd be hard to clean with all the fake hex bolts.that and edges of spokes are sharp,not rounded

Registered Member

Yes | No

Complete reply from DA KUTSAYEV on parts car.

NO ENGINE IN THE CAR, SOLD LONG TIME AGO, THIS IS FOR ADVERTIZEMENT

Registered Member

Yes | No

Make my day

If any of you take this car home and home is anywhere near me I would love to see this color up close. I just love the color and wheels. If this was my car all I would do is drive it and baby it like George does his. This is one pony even I would not want to ride hard and put up wet. Wow, I think I have found my next color and by the time I can afford it it should be affordable.

LJ Martin

Yes | No

Dudes got some stones

Larry
    94 740il

Registered Member

Yes | No

Winning bid: US $5,305.00

HUGO MAYO

Yes | No

Re: Complete reply from DA KUTSAYEV on parts car.

Aleksandr Kutsayev INFORM THAT I AM WAITING FOR MONITORING NUM.DE TEACLADO KORG PA 80 PAID TO FULFILL YOUR WORD OF HONESTY

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information