+ Reply to Thread
    Registered Member
    Member No: 118916 harry1232 is an unknown quantity at this point harry1232's Avatar

Yes | No

guys need a favor gonna take the plunge...

with the AE's youve seen my 97 with the standard amber lights, i hate em makes the car look so old. So ive been looking and looking but havnt find a good price like below 600 dollars. I dont want xeon's or the clear ones just the oem'(hella) that came on the car. suggestions guys where to buy from? also do they come with the halogen bulbs??

Registered Member
    Member No: 119813 Honestsamiam is an unknown quantity at this point Honestsamiam's Avatar

Yes | No

Re: guys need a favor gonna take the plunge...

Lets see a pic of your car so we can better understand what your talking about. At the very least upgrade the wattage on the bulbs.
    03' 530i, Titanium Silver/Black Leather, Stick, 12K, Xenons "MY NEW RIDE"

87' 325ic, Red Convertible/Black Leather, Stick, Hardtop, Premier High-Volt CD head unit, Steering wheel remote control, Epicenter, Custom carpeted Amp rack in trunk, Infinity Separates in factory pods, 50 watts/channel plus 130 watts per 10" subwoofer, 12 CD changer, Circuit Breaker w/ 4 gauge wire, 121K miles, Ash tray modded to candy tray with dual illumination w/carpeting inside, second factory trunk light added, Red Momo Shifter, High Wattage Headlights, AC Converted to 134, 4 wheel ABS brakes w/slotted discs, Sport Seats, Power Windows, Locks, Antennae & Steering, Driven an average of 7K miles a year in the summer, 5 original aluminum rims with new Dunlop A2 60s, 13-button full-function On-Board-Computer with time, date, MPG, MPH, temperature, range, elapsed time, and several other functions, Cruise Control, Factory Trunk Mounted Tool Kit, Active check system, Rear defroster, 2.5L I-6cyl, 170 hp, no leaks, no smoke, excellent even compression, motor completely stock, passed smog/emmisions w/ flying colors, WBABB1302H1926844, Serviced by true experts at BIMMERS ONLY in Bedford, NY, Possibly seeking a new owner. Click to Email me

Registered Member
    Member No: 118916 harry1232 is an unknown quantity at this point harry1232's Avatar

Yes | No

ive posted pics futher down, its about my old m3 and the 540i...i know what i need but i wanna find a decent price, for instance the same head light on your car but non xeon. cheers harry

Registered Member
    Member No: 112426 UNCLEWIGGLY is an unknown quantity at this point UNCLEWIGGLY's Avatar

Yes | No

hey harry,

i havent seen any oem new hellas for much under 600$
    but i ordered my angel eyes with xenons/clear sides. not too long ago for my 99 540' for about 800..

if this is what you are looking for go to gs4y.com. they have them for about 619.00 and if you email ollie maybee he can work prices out with you like he did for me.. also check ebay i see them on there once in a while going for pretty cheap used and new.. here is the pic..

cheers =]

Registered Member

Yes | No

Re: hey harry,

hey thanks man....ive noticed that the round light in the corner is clear on some headlights but still have an amber turn signal??? on yours its amber what gives?h cheers pal-harry

Registered Member
    Member No: 107750 mike8162 is an unknown quantity at this point mike8162's Avatar

Yes | No

Check ebay, I bought mine from pavrac and paid $600 for the clear ones. I think the ambers are about $20 cheaper. If you buy the clears you will have to change side markers and tail lights or it might look funny.
    Mike
    97 540iA

Registered Member
    Member No: 112426 UNCLEWIGGLY is an unknown quantity at this point UNCLEWIGGLY's Avatar

Yes | No

Re: hey harry,

oh those arent pics of my car, they are pics from that site,., but from my understanding wehatever color bulb you put in that round blinker the whole case turns that color..the reflector on the corner is what stays solid color..
    =]

Registered Member

Yes | No

thanks mike

thanks mike i gonna deff change all the way around...i cant afford the cellis in the back so ill prolly get the diamond look alike "boot leg ones" for less than $200. thanks again.

Registered Member
    Member No: 78533 raymartin is an unknown quantity at this point raymartin's Avatar

Yes | No

theres a set of oem on m5board classifieds

off of a 2003.
    97 540i
    rogue short shifter
    rogue tranny mounts
    rev hi intake
    m5 rear sway 18 inch hamman hm2/kumho

Registered Member

Yes | No

alrighty...come to an conclusion

PAVRAC...isnt selling anything right now, the german stuff for you, has a real high shipping rate guess im gonna keep looking. Thanks for all your help fellas and have a good weeknd, supposed to get up to a foot of snow here in NY this weekend sucks.

Registered Member
    Member No: 71865 roderick is an unknown quantity at this point roderick's Avatar

Yes | No

Try Crevier - you'll be surprised

Did search on Crevier Parts Counter - found them selling for $208 per side. Only thing is you would need to make your own harnesses per BMWtips.com

1998 528i - Oxford Green/Sand - Mechanically stock
    Xenon upgrade with Hella single axle levelor
    M5 corner lights - city lights - rear fogs

Registered Member
    Member No: 71865 roderick is an unknown quantity at this point roderick's Avatar

Yes | No

Sorry - heres the link

Registered Member
    Member No: 110078 ericblomgren is an unknown quantity at this point ericblomgren's Avatar

Yes | No

$800 for halogen to xenon upgrage kit for your '99

540i? It's listed at $1329. I've got a '99 and want to upgrade to AE Xenons and would do it in a heartbeat for $800 if that's the case.

Registered Member

Yes | No

Re: Try Crevier - you'll be surprised

thanks man. harry

chivas

Yes | No

email me... soon!

Ernes

Yes | No

Re: contact PAVRAC on Ebay

Hi! i just saw on one forum that many people have bought: celis tail lights facelift 96-00 for bmw e39. do you still have them and what is the price? have you some pictures on them? i would be thankful if you could answer me as soon as possible! best wishes. Ernes

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information