+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

german_nerd

Yes | No

central coast, norcal or socal?

what do you think? i'm sure socal will say we belong with norcal, and so on

Registered Member
    Member No: 42873 and321cue is an unknown quantity at this point and321cue's Avatar

Yes | No

hard to say

But I'm facing the same dilemma. I live in Fresno, which is Central Cali. Maybe we should start a Central Cali. thread.
    Ian

german_nerd

Yes | No

Re: hard to say

would be nice if we could, have to take a poll from sharkfest and ********** and see how many people are in the area

The Oral Majority

Yes | No

Pick Whichever Suites Your Identity

If you are a tree-hugger, then NorCal is your board.

If you think that SoCal steals your water and other natural resources, then NorCal is your board.

If you think that Arnold is THE MAN, and that it is about time that someone with some balls from LA is finally running this state, then SoCal is your board.

If (like me) you like your women with lots of makeup, fingernails, hairspray, fake bolt-on b*****, and dressed pretty sexy - then SoCal is your board. If you like your women more "earthy", more au natural ... then NorCal is your board.

If you are Michael Jackson, then neither board here wants you!

Registered Member
    Member No: 42873 and321cue is an unknown quantity at this point and321cue's Avatar

Yes | No

Laughing my a$$ off

"If you think that Arnold is THE MAN, and that it is about time that someone with some balls from LA is finally running this state, then SoCal is your board.

If (like me) you like your women with lots of makeup, fingernails, hairspray, fake bolt-on b*****, and dressed pretty sexy - then SoCal is your board. If you like your women more "earthy", more au natural ... then NorCal is your board."

Yes, fake women by the truckload...that's SoCal. No, and Arnold is not the man. He's a sock puppet of the Republican party, which makes it hard to hate him, because he's not really immersed in the political action. Without getting into the split of political parties, we could have chosen someone who was more knowledgeable as the Governor, Democrat or Republican. Arnie's name-calling antics is getting very old. We have a 6-year-old for Governor...great!

Ian

The Oral Majority

Yes | No

Sounds Like NorCal is Your Board since you live

in Fresno, and underappreciate the governor who has united the people. Arnold's gonna kick your @ss if you keep mouthing off, girly-man!!! ;o)

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information