+ Reply to Thread
    Registered Member
    Member No: 119982 gregsfca is an unknown quantity at this point gregsfca's Avatar

Yes | No

Warning: Niello BMW

Back in December I was working with a car broker to find a 330Ci on a dealer lot that came reasonably close to the specifications I wanted on my replacement BMW. For some reason, the options I wanted (manual transmission, performance package, heated seats, xenon lights) was very hard to locate. However, my dealer worked out an agreement with Niello BMW to purchase a 330Ci from a dealer in Oregon. The selling was agreed to by both sides and I was told that the car would arrive in the second half of December. For some reason that to this day has never been explained, Niello did not get the car delivered; there were plenty of excuses that transportation was difficult to secure during the holiday season but as it dragged into January they still did not have the car delivered. I gave up deaeling with them by mid-January and placed a factory order for my car with another dealership.

I'm posting of my experience to warn others to be wary of dealing with Niello BMW. They don't follow through on their agreements and don't deal honestly or openly with their customers. My dealer and I communicated mostly with Candy Beck and she never admitted that they would not deliver the car they agreed to deliver in December. I have filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and hope others with similar experiences with Niello will do the same.

Registered Member
    Member No: 15274 dlregis is an unknown quantity at this point dlregis's Avatar

Yes | No

Different experiences here...

Sorry to hear of your experience... it's remarkable how spotty dealerships and customer-service can be...

I've purchased two cars through Niello in the past 3 years or so, and had my previous car (525iT) serviced there... nary a problem. I initially worked with Candy on my most recent purchase, but ended up having Todd close the deal since Candy wasn't working the day I went down there. I referred a friend to Niello, suggested they talk with Candy, and their transaction went smoothly as well.

daver -- 2003 325iT -- 2001 Z3 Coupe

Registered Member
    Member No: 86547 eVal is an unknown quantity at this point eVal's Avatar

Yes | No

Agreed, bad experiences with Niello too

Registered Member
    Member No: 15830 printrep is an unknown quantity at this point printrep's Avatar

Yes | No

Re: Warning: Niello BMW

Greg,
    Sorry to hear about your misfortunes at Niello. In as much as we have met in the past, maybe I can add some helpful insight. I have had very good luck with Niello BMW (including their Porsche store as well) for many years. As with any dealership their are some good and some not so good sales people. I am not saying that Candy is not good, in fact I did deal with her in 2001 when she was with Roseville BMW in negotiating a deal on a Z8. She was very responsive and professional at that time and was happy with her follow up. Regardless of the qualities of the rep, things do fall through the cracks as well. She has been with Niello for a few years now but have not dealt with her there. The Niello organization has been very customer service oriented and I am surprised to hear about this. I might suggest you contact the GM, Tom Donnelly and convey your thoughts to him. You may also use my name if you like.

Hope this helps.
    Curtis

BMW E90

Yes | No

Re: Niello BMW

Niello BMW has been great! NO PROBLEMS! I just purchased an E90 from
    Demi! I have pruchased 3 BMW's in my life time and the worst experiance I've had was from Roseville BMW....those are the ones to watch out for!!

DiS

Yes | No

No real problems with Niello BMW.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information