+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

rodclt

Yes | No

Any X5 mod companies near Charlotte?

My freind an I are looking for some local places to go the following:

Dinan or other brand performance mods, angel eyes, alum running boards, dvd/tv and audio upgrades.

Any recommendations?

Specter325

Yes | No

Re: Any X5 mod companies near Charlotte?

Hello

There are not too many BMW specific(or even general) mod shops in the area. I have met the owner of Car AudioMasters in Pineville. If they are still around they are a first class outfit. But that was five years ago. I know they closed the Mathews branch but I havn't been to Pineville in a while. I do maintenence and upgrades by appointment for a small number of people. I primarily do work on site wherever the car is but for large items I bring it to the house. My background is self tought but with a much higher level of skill than the average shade tree mechanic. I currently have a 92 325i that is a track car headed toward a club racer and a 93 525i Touring with 254k on it that runs like new. I take care of an E36 M3, an E34 525i, 2 E39 528s, an E38 740, an E36 328iC, and an E23 732 euro. I can do any kind of suspension work you need, the angel eye upgrade would be no problem and I know where to get the Dinan stuff for a pretty good price. I live in the University area and can meet you pretty much anywhere. Let me know..

Ryan Brenneman
    [email protected]

rodclt

Yes | No

Re: Any X5 mod companies near Charlotte?

Thanks Ryan. I've used Car Audiomasters a few times in the past and they were excellent. I am working on a list of performance, suspension, and aesthetic mods and figuring out how to pay for it all. I'll hang on to your email address. Thanks again for the info.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information