+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Inner Circle Member Inner Circle Member
    Member No: 67284
    Inner Circle ©43 since: Mar 20, 2013 Viv is on a distinguished road Viv's Avatar

Yes | No

Hey Keith! Made my room reservations

at the Ramada! Woohoo. We're planning on attending. When do we register?
    Viv
    Sacramento, CA
    2003 530i Steel Blue Metallic /Gray leather
    AT/PP/SP/CWP/Xenon/Folding Rear Seats/Ultimate Cup Holders/Stongard Headlamp Covers/Stealth rear signal bulbs/50% tint/Saab trunk lid handle/BMWCCA Member/With a Pink Panther on the mirror/E34('91 525i) retired

Registered Member
    Member No: 42054 keller235 is an unknown quantity at this point keller235's Avatar

Yes | No

WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad to here it, I was hoping you two were going.
    Now will you be hooking up with me and the HUGE Bay Bimmerz Caravan to Santa Babara?
    I will post the caravan info when I'm done here.

Oh, by the way, did you get your "official" Bay Bimmerz Evite?

Keith

Inner Circle ©43 since: Mar 20, 2013 Viv is on a distinguished road Viv's Avatar

Yes | No

Yes, thanks. I got my official evite.

I don't think we'll make it to Pleasanton by 6:00ish. That means we'd have to leave our house by 4:30 or some other ungodly hour. We'll see how it goes. How many cars will be in the caravan? I guess I should add our names to the list on the Norcal site. You're making dinner reservations at the EB? What time?
    Viv
    Sacramento, CA
    AT/PP/SP/CWP/Xenon/Folding Rear Seats/Ultimate Cup Holders/Stongard Headlamp Covers/Stealth rear signal bulbs/50% tint/Saab trunk lid handle/BMWCCA Member/With a Pink Panther on the mirror/E34('91 525i) retired

Registered Member
    Member No: 42054 keller235 is an unknown quantity at this point keller235's Avatar

Yes | No

Re: Yes, thanks. I got my official evite.

C'mon Viv, you gotta cruise down with us, that's part of the fun.
    I'll talk to my Wife and you and the Hubby can stay at my house, you can sleep back in the "West Wing".
    There's a few buddies coming down from Seattle Thursday and staying the night across the street from Nordies, for our early start for Santa Barbara.

Let's see, how many cars, well, last year we had 52 and I'm expecting to exceed that this year.

Yes, please respond to the Evite.

EB will be around 7 or 7:30 I'm guessing, I haven't had time to call them and get the ball rolling, but I will.

Keep in touch AND visit us MORE often on the NorCal site, geez!

Keith

Yes | No

Oh, the Presidential Suite? Heehee ;-)

We'll see. I may have one or both children with us, but hubby likes to get up early so it MAY work out for us to leave hear Friday morning. I hate getting up that early ;-(

I believe Matt from Seattle is meeting you guys. I'm looking forward to meeting a fellow E39 Lounger.

I'll go back to your email and make sure it's an evite. It might just be an email. Need to look at it again.
    Viv
    Sacramento, CA

Registered Member

Yes | No

Yep!!!!!!!!!!!!! (smiley)

I REALLY hope you can make it.

Yep, Matt and the other Seattle'ites are staying in Pleasanton Thursday night.

Yeah, let me know on that, I can get the OFFICIAL Evite out if it's an email,(I don't remember) that way you can respond to it with your info.

Keith

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information