+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Inner Circle Member Inner Circle Member
    Member No: 67284
    Inner Circle ©40 since: Mar 20, 2013 Viv is on a distinguished road Viv's Avatar

Yes | No

Hey Keith! Made my room reservations

at the Ramada! Woohoo. We're planning on attending. When do we register?
    Viv
    Sacramento, CA
    2003 530i Steel Blue Metallic /Gray leather
    AT/PP/SP/CWP/Xenon/Folding Rear Seats/Ultimate Cup Holders/Stongard Headlamp Covers/Stealth rear signal bulbs/50% tint/Saab trunk lid handle/BMWCCA Member/With a Pink Panther on the mirror/E34('91 525i) retired

Registered Member
    Member No: 42054 keller235 is an unknown quantity at this point keller235's Avatar

Yes | No

WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad to here it, I was hoping you two were going.
    Now will you be hooking up with me and the HUGE Bay Bimmerz Caravan to Santa Babara?
    I will post the caravan info when I'm done here.

Oh, by the way, did you get your "official" Bay Bimmerz Evite?

Keith

Inner Circle ©40 since: Mar 20, 2013 Viv is on a distinguished road Viv's Avatar

Yes | No

Yes, thanks. I got my official evite.

I don't think we'll make it to Pleasanton by 6:00ish. That means we'd have to leave our house by 4:30 or some other ungodly hour. We'll see how it goes. How many cars will be in the caravan? I guess I should add our names to the list on the Norcal site. You're making dinner reservations at the EB? What time?
    Viv
    Sacramento, CA
    AT/PP/SP/CWP/Xenon/Folding Rear Seats/Ultimate Cup Holders/Stongard Headlamp Covers/Stealth rear signal bulbs/50% tint/Saab trunk lid handle/BMWCCA Member/With a Pink Panther on the mirror/E34('91 525i) retired

Registered Member
    Member No: 42054 keller235 is an unknown quantity at this point keller235's Avatar

Yes | No

Re: Yes, thanks. I got my official evite.

C'mon Viv, you gotta cruise down with us, that's part of the fun.
    I'll talk to my Wife and you and the Hubby can stay at my house, you can sleep back in the "West Wing".
    There's a few buddies coming down from Seattle Thursday and staying the night across the street from Nordies, for our early start for Santa Barbara.

Let's see, how many cars, well, last year we had 52 and I'm expecting to exceed that this year.

Yes, please respond to the Evite.

EB will be around 7 or 7:30 I'm guessing, I haven't had time to call them and get the ball rolling, but I will.

Keep in touch AND visit us MORE often on the NorCal site, geez!

Keith

Yes | No

Oh, the Presidential Suite? Heehee ;-)

We'll see. I may have one or both children with us, but hubby likes to get up early so it MAY work out for us to leave hear Friday morning. I hate getting up that early ;-(

I believe Matt from Seattle is meeting you guys. I'm looking forward to meeting a fellow E39 Lounger.

I'll go back to your email and make sure it's an evite. It might just be an email. Need to look at it again.
    Viv
    Sacramento, CA

Registered Member

Yes | No

Yep!!!!!!!!!!!!! (smiley)

I REALLY hope you can make it.

Yep, Matt and the other Seattle'ites are staying in Pleasanton Thursday night.

Yeah, let me know on that, I can get the OFFICIAL Evite out if it's an email,(I don't remember) that way you can respond to it with your info.

Keith

Yes | No

You have mail ;-)

Viv
    Sacramento, CA

Registered Member

Yes | No

Not anymore......................................

Yes | No

Starbucks isn't even open at 4 AM ;-(

Viv
    Sacramento, CA

Registered Member

Yes | No

Oh Viv........................

Buy some Starbucks coffee (dry) add it to a coffee maker with a timer, add water, set timer for 3:30, then pour into a 2 BIG mugs and/or a HUGE Thermos and your could to go, take it from a die hard fisherman. (smile)

Whatcha think? (Damn, where's the "grin" smiley when ya need it)

Don't worry Viv, we'll let you sleep in SUNDAY morning, 'til 10!

Yes | No

I'll buy a mocha the night before and put in the

frig. I know it won't taste the same, but I'll settle for second best at 4 AM! What about sleeping in on Saturday morning? No, I guess not, huh.
    Viv
    Sacramento, CA

Registered Member

Yes | No

Re: I'll buy a mocha the night before and put in the

Saturday morning, oh no, that's the BIG day! (another smiley)
    You know, I hate that there's no smiley's here!!!!

Yes | No

I was just yanking your chain ;-)

I'm sure Saturday will be a busy day. How do we make sure we get lunch? One of my fellow E39ers said they ran out of food and he didn't get any.
    Viv
    Sacramento, CA

Registered Member

Yes | No

Re: I was just yanking your chain ;-)

Let's see, how to we make sure we get lunch???

STICK WITH ME!!!!!!! (lol)
    We will have to wait and see, in the past when it was at the Dealer, they catered it, I don't know abot this year.
    We'll be ok.

Yes | No

OK, I didn't know about lunch until my friend

mentioned it. I still don't know what to expect, other than seeing lots of Bimmers! It will be fun no matter what. Just getting away for a couple days is appealing.
    Viv
    Sacramento, CA

Registered Member
    Member No: 95952 blakjak20 is an unknown quantity at this point blakjak20's Avatar

Yes | No

=O

fisherman!!!!!!!!!!!
    where??? where's a good place to go!!!!!!!??
    damn, i wanted to go fishing for salmon with mark
    viv! maybe this summer i can hitch a ride on mark's boat! :)
    i'm dying to catch something, i don't know any places here in the bay area either, nor do i have a lot of gear
    mostly stuff for lakes / rivers
    any tips keith??

88 528e Auto 148k and Still Climbing
    Finished Projects: Pioneer DEH-P860MP, 2 Sets MB Quart Premium Components w/ X-Overs, Directed 500W 4-Channel Amp pushing all speakers.

Registered Member

Yes | No

Re: =O

Where do you live Ian?
    I'm in Plesanton and spend quite a bit of time at Shadow Cliffs (stocked resevoir)in Pleasanton and Lake Del Valle in Livermore.

During certain season's I drive up to Galt and get my Bass boat from my Grandmother's garage and head out for like, crappie, (I have 2 mounted at just a little over 4 pounds EACH) in late fall I head out to do some Salmon fishing around Isleton or Walnut Grove (in the Delta)it just depends on what's going on at that time and where.

In June my Father and I usually go up to Virginia Lakes which is on the East side of Yosemite at the 10,000 ft level, it's beautiful and the fishing is awesome, but we get winded very easy at that elevation.

Those are just a few of the places I go,

Keith

Registered Member

Yes | No

Re: OK, I didn't know about lunch until my friend

Have you ever been to Santa Barbara, that's the coolest place on the coast in my opinion.
    That in itself is a reason to go and like you say, it's going to be nice to get away.
    For the last 6 to 8 months I haven't really been anywhere, as you know, so I'm looking forward to this immensley.
    It's funny, as many can attest to, when we are diving home AFTER **********, we are already looking forward to the next year.

Well let's see, what to expect, BIMMER'S, LOT'S OF BIMMER'S and some Beemer's and Mini's.
    What I and many other's look forward to, are friendship's that are made from past **********'s and making more for future **********'s and people we meet from hear locally.

Sorry, gab gab gab,but I really hope you DO have a good time, or I'm going to feel guilty that I/we always have a great time.

ME

Ian

Yes | No

oh man, you know all the things i need to know
    i live in el sobrante, about 15 miles away from berkeley
    i'm sure you know where it is :)
    bass boat! do you know of any good places to get some keeper stripers?
    stripers are my favorite to catch by far, i love the fight ^^

Registered Member

Yes | No

Hmmm, Stripers, well I go to the Port of Stocton a lot, it's like 55 mins for me.
    Sandy Beach area in Rio Vista is a good place also, but I'm talking about by boat here ya know.
    I know of people that fish the Sandy Beach area from the shore and they do quite well, you just have to listen for when that's happening.
    Hell, there are times you can do quite well around the Berkely Marina area, (along the frontage road) but here again you just have to hit it right.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information