+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    SM BMW IS THE WORST

Yes | No

Re: Santa Monica BMW rated F by Better Business

I won't bore you with the sordid details of the incompetence and lack of professionalism at Santa Monica BMW. Their service department should be SHUT DOWN. I took my car in for service on my air conditioning and it took SIX WEEKS to fix the car. Three different times they handed the car back to me claiming to have fixed the problem and they hadn't. One service rep (who no longer works there) told me he had replaced my entire air conditioning system, which was a BLATANT LIE, as nothing had been done to the car.

They are a bunch of incompetent LIARS.

I asked 3 times to speak with the owner of the company, Dellis Montell, and the arrogant S.O.B. wouldn't even return a message or a phone call.

My lease is finally up on my BMW, and I am going to buy an audi A6, simply because I can't deal with the horrific service at Santa Monica BMW.

Mike Weber

Yes | No

BMW OF SANTA MONICA. After looking at my BMW X5 for a coolant leak complaint the service advisor estimated repairs at $9500.00. After declining the work I picked up the car and took it to another shop. Upon opening the hood we discovered that BMW of Santa Monica had returned the car to me with all the plastic engine covers missing, the air conditioning hoses missing, and a number of other original factory parts not returned to the engine compartment. The dealership sent the parts over by messenger to the other shop which repaired the coolant problem for $275.00. The car has been perfect for 9 months. Go BMW of SANTA MONICA. Robbers. Mike Weber Nov. 22, 2008

Mike Weber

Yes | No

My Review of Santa Monica BMW:
    BMW OF SANTA MONICA. After looking at my BMW X5 for a coolant leak complaint the service advisor estimated repairs at $9500.00. (I'm not exageratting ). After declining the work I picked up the car and took it to another shop. Upon opening the hood we discovered that BMW of Santa Monica had returned the car to me with all the plastic engine covers missing, the air conditioning hoses missing,the air filter pieces missing and a number of other original factory parts not returned to the engine compartment. When I brought this to their attention the dealership said nothing and ultimately at my insistence sent the parts over by messenger. The 2nd shop replaced the parts for free and repaired the coolant problem for $275.00. The car has been perfect for 9 months. BMW of SANTA MONICA. Robbers. Mike Weber Nov. 22, 2008

jack

Yes | No

WORST SERVICE EVER! DO NOT GO TO SANTA MONICA BMW!! I wish i could give negative stars. these guys are CON ARTIST! I just went to Santa Monica BMW for an air bag recall and was assured that I would not have to pay anything, they called me in the afternoon to say that the air bag issue may be a result of low battery power and they could not determine if the issue was with the air bag until i got a new battery. The battery costs $800 so I said no thanks, they suggest that I take care of the battery myself and come back. When i went to pick up the car they slapped me with a $140 bill. When I shared my situation with them and said the issues were to be fixed and looked at with no charge they dismissed it and took advantage of the fact that the people I spoke to were with BMW North America and a service manager that had left for the day. They proceeded to say that I could leave the car over night and deal with it tomorrow, knowing that I had no other means of transportation, they pretty much took my car hostage. I've spent more time then ive ever wanted to and was treated so poorly I NEVER want to go there again and strongly advise anyone who is thinking about going to Santa Monica BMW change their mind and go else where. It was the worst customer experience ever, they were misleading and extremely deceptive. I felt insulted and left extremely upset. Moral of the story:

DO NOT GO TO SANTA MONICA BMW

Francisco

Yes | No

Anybody who bought from BMW Santa Monica and had their cars stolen who might want to notify the police. They employee Felon's and employees have been know to copy keys and have cars lifted. You might want to call BMW SM and ask if they have any Fellon's currently working for them. You also might want to call BBB and FBI to notify them if you had your car lifted in the past few years. More importantly if you gave your personal information to BMW SM your financial information may be in jeopardy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information