+ Reply to Thread
    Icabob

Yes | No

I'm coming over to the dark side...slowly

I went into Bavaria the other day,and EVERYONE was as nice as pie,very helpful,and lots of joking.The service people where an almost joy to deal with...lol.Theres another free plug for ya "knows"...lol.Still not fully convinced,but was a nice feeling...thanks.

knows

Yes | No

Re: I'm coming over to the dark side...slowly

Glad to hear your visit went better on Friday, more the way we would like it to be. Wasn't looking for a 'plug', but we appreciate it anyways! Thanks for the chance to show you how we would like each visit to go, and thanks for being 'fair' and reporting the good with the bad. Here's to each day being manageable, so we can meet everyones expectations!

Icabob

Yes | No

I'll give credit...

where its due,and I'll always be the first to voice my opinion when service is sub-par.

Cheers.

Ernie Slubik

Yes | No

How are they with older cars?

The people I deal with here in Red Deer use one of the Calgary BMW dealers for parts and info. The service from Calgary has been so abysmal that my mechanic knows to ask me to get parts and service info elsewhere...these guys once said if I want better service I should buy a newer BMW (I have a 1987 635).

Icabob

Yes | No

Have no idea???

I don't know how Bavaria is with servicing older bimmers?? Give them a try,might be worth it?? Also try Karmac,just behind Bavaria,they always have older bimmers in the parking lot.Give both of them a try.

Registered Member
    Member No: 73627 bpepper19 is an unknown quantity at this point bpepper19's Avatar

Yes | No

Try asking for parts info on the Crevier Board

If you post a request they will usually get right back to you with a price. You would have to pay to get it up here but it is usually still cheaper. I need a fog light for my M3 which is $75 US from Crevier, it is $200 CDN from Calgary BMW.

knows

Yes | No

You can get

your Parts from Bavaria BMW in Edmonton, the Service Manager there also knows the older cars well. However it's not fair to the Service guys to expect to help your independant fix your car. Afterall, Service Departments sell their time and experience. If they don't know how to do it, should they really be working on your car?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information