+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Registered Member
    Member No: 49644 JAYZBM3 is an unknown quantity at this point JAYZBM3's Avatar

Yes | No

HELP places in san antonio for tuneing my m3

just got here and only here in san antonio til may 15 im from wyoming no places to get e=work done i i have a 95 m3 i just put motor tranny and gears init motor runs great Things I have done euro mass air sensor, 24Lb injectors, turner motorsport chip for those, adjustable fuel pressure regulator(which im not sure what to set it atfor the work i have done), underdrive pullys, conforti airintake, fan delete kit, spec stage three clutch and aluminum flywheel, short shifter, baverian sport springs, billisten sport shocks, racing dynamics sway bars, front KMAC camber kit and rear arms, X brace,18 inch wheeles

I need help to find a place to tune it check out my work basicly fine tune it i would like to tack it to the track to for a few 1/4 mile passes

Registered Member
    Member No: 114802 540bimmer is an unknown quantity at this point 540bimmer's Avatar

Yes | No

a few places

You may try Bert's Motor Werks off of Mainland and Tezel. I have been going there for years now and he and his crew are very honest. You may also want to try Rhinewest off of Broadway a few miles outside 410 on the right hand side comeing from the freeway, but be prepared to spend some money with them. I have been there a few times but am cautious everytime I. I think it only because of my age and they think they might pull a fast one on me, they do have very experrienced techs there. Try Bert's Motor Works first, I highly recomend them.98' 540i

Les '74 2002 Touring
    Member No: Les '74 2002 Touring's Avatar

Yes | No

Totally agree. Bert's place. He likes old BMWs too

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information