+ Reply to Thread
    Registered Member
    Member No: 18144 JRX5 is an unknown quantity at this point JRX5's Avatar

Yes | No

Where can I get an exhaust install in DFW for M3 ?

Also, how much should I expect to pay?

Rusty

Yes | No

Re: Where can I get an exhaust install in DFW for M3 ?

I guess you're asking for a recommendation since there are muffler shops all over D/FW, but I'm sure you knew that and I'm sure you know (or fear) that some of them could probably muck the job up royal. I almost used one over in Hurst that came "highly recommended" that couldn't figure out how to install a set of Supersprints on an M Roadster and tried to convince me the exhaust was bad but that they could make it fit by taking a torch to it and fabricating something. lol To their credit though, even my dealer screwed the alignment up three times. Must be something about Supersprints. I dunno.

I ended up using Bobby Archer over on Henderson near downtown Ft. Worth. Took him about 30 minutes to pull the exhaust off and reinstall (to perfection I might add) and he charged me $50. For a full change out I've heard most people say they paid something like $100 for dual exhaust setups. It's not a hard DIY project if you have a set of good jack friends and a friend or two with good backs.

Rusty
    '05 330i ZHP in Imola

IMD

Yes | No

Re: Where can I get an exhaust install in DFW for M3 ?

Call either Raffi or Nerces at Autoscope (www.autoscope.net). They do great work but are not the least expensive at $80 an hour for labor.

Registered Member
    Member No: 13509 lincoln30 is an unknown quantity at this point lincoln30's Avatar

Yes | No

I recommend Bobby Archer

I used Bobby to install my E36 M3 exhaust, 30 minutes and $50. Nerces did the install on my E46 M3 (easier and less time spent) but charged $120. Both shops are excellent and highly recommended but it should be obvious which one I will use in the future :)
    You are only young once, but you can stay immature indefinitely! - Ogden Nash

Registered Member
    Member No: 18144 JRX5 is an unknown quantity at this point JRX5's Avatar

Yes | No

Thanks for the recs...sounds like i'll go to Bobby

even though it's a 40 mile drive for me. I'm afraid of any shops around downtown dallas messing the job up.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information