+ Reply to Thread
    Registered Member
    Member No: 41254 buddyiramae is an unknown quantity at this point buddyiramae's Avatar

Yes | No

Praise & invitation.

The members of the E24, E28 & E23 are an amazing group of people. The
    data that I have gleaned from the forums & archives have been of immense help to me. Thanks to all of you!
    I am appx 35 miles east of Dallas in Terrell Tx. I presently own 1-'82 & 2-'87 E24s. Also own an '86 E28 & E23. Additionally, I've an '86 & '88 E24 parts cars. As you may have surmised by now, I love the classic BMWs. If any of you are in my neighborhood, fell free to stop by & chat. Phone 972-524-2332 & ask for directions. I welcome the opportunity to visit with fellow enthusiasts. Also two of my friends own 5-BMWs betweem them. Hope to see/hear from any/all of you. Thanks & God bless.

Mike.

Ben//86 &88 635

Yes | No

Mike, just wanted to....

thank you for such a great day. I will be in contact. Hope that you can fix my SI board. I will be at your place soon. Once I get my black 86 back from Chris.

I did think that I am crazy about the 635 cars till I saw yours. You are the man.

Wish that Ken, Austin, and Ed could have been there to see them.

Take care of yourself, and keep in touch

Bahram, aka Ben//86&88 635

Registered Member
    Member No: 41254 buddyiramae is an unknown quantity at this point buddyiramae's Avatar

Yes | No

Re: Mike, just wanted to.... Update.....

Ben,
    You are most welcome. As I was about to leave at 4:00, more people started to show up. Ended up with 3-more 6ers from E. Tx area, a 2002,
    & Butch's brand new M3 convertible. Needless to mention, we stayed till 6:00 and really put a dent on the beer & food. They wanted to hang around but I was getting worred about driving after too much beer
    consumption. These guys had travelled from Longview & Gladewater. They had never heard of Roadfly. They came to town for a bite to eat from "Canton 1st Monady" fleamarket. They pulled in to look at my E24s & then it became a party.
    Hope to hear from you & the others in the near future. Take care.
    Mike.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information