+ Reply to Thread
    Inner Circle Member Inner Circle Member
    Member No: 67284
    Inner Circle ©45 since: Mar 20, 2013 Viv is on a distinguished road Viv's Avatar

Yes | No

NE1 here going to B'fest?

Viv
    Sacramento, CA
    2003 530i Steel Blue Metallic /Gray leather
    AT/PP/SP/CWP/Xenon/Folding Rear Seats/Ultimate Cup Holders/Stongard Headlamp Covers/Stealth rear signal bulbs/50% tint/Saab trunk lid handle/BMWCCA Member/With a Pink Panther on the mirror/E34('91 525i) retired

Registered Member
    Member No: 95952 blakjak20 is an unknown quantity at this point blakjak20's Avatar

Yes | No

Not I, you and hubby going for sure?

Oh yeah, where the hell's Kev? O.o;

88 528e Auto 148k and Still Climbing
    Finished Projects: Pioneer DEH-P860MP, 2 Sets MB Quart Premium Components w/ X-Overs, Directed 500W 4-Channel Amp pushing all speakers.

Inner Circle ©45 since: Mar 20, 2013 Viv is on a distinguished road Viv's Avatar

Yes | No

Yep, we are. Not sure if the boys are coming

along with us. I don't know what happened to Kevin. Hawaii? Working? He doesn't love us anymore ;-(
    Viv
    Sacramento, CA
    AT/PP/SP/CWP/Xenon/Folding Rear Seats/Ultimate Cup Holders/Stongard Headlamp Covers/Stealth rear signal bulbs/50% tint/Saab trunk lid handle/BMWCCA Member/With a Pink Panther on the mirror/E34('91 525i) retired

Registered Member
    Member No: 6633 bobbo6 is an unknown quantity at this point bobbo6's Avatar

Yes | No

I hate to ask this potentially stupid question ...

but what the hell is B'fest???

TIA!!!
    Cheers, Bob

Yes | No

It's a secret ;-)

Big meeting of Bimmer fanatics in Santa Barbara coming up next weekend. Check out this forum and all the various posts. You'll get an idea of what goes on.
    Look here
    Viv
    Sacramento, CA

Registered Member
    Member No: 95952 blakjak20 is an unknown quantity at this point blakjak20's Avatar

Yes | No

Woah, too bad shrky's itching for a diff. fix

he/she would steal the show! =D
    nothing like a beautiful shrk to turn some heads!
    although viv's e39 and rims are quite nice.
    Hmmmmm wonder what kev's up to.
    The weather's so nishe, I've been playing a lot of golf lately heh heh.
    Hope all is well all.

88 528e Auto 148k and Still Climbing
    Finished Projects: Pioneer DEH-P860MP, 2 Sets MB Quart Premium Components w/ X-Overs, Directed 500W 4-Channel Amp pushing all speakers.

Yes | No

Hey Ian! Just got back from taking a road trip

to check out CalPoly again. Boy, if only I was young again, and had the grades ;-) Car ran perfect. I put the new bra on it to protect it from all those nasty bugs. Several coats of polish also helped keep it looking good. Tomo I'll be out to wash off the rest of the bugs and the water spots ;-( from some lawn sprinklers at the hotel. Argggghhhhh.
    Viv
    Sacramento, CA

Ian

Yes | No

Heh heh, the price you pay for taking a roadtrip!

"Luckily" when I drove down 5 while murdering all those nasty big+small bugs it rained. At one point it rained SO hard my wipers whisked all the nasties away. On the way up I was not able to experience that, while filling up for 2.37 a gallon I had to scrub the little suckers off -_-;
    The drive isn't that bad I suppose, easier for you as you're not wasting time just getting to 5 like I had to.
    Without the RIDICULOUS Socal traffic I would have made it to the Anaheim hills in just under 6 hours.
    I <3 my car at 85+ mph soooooo silky smooth! =D
    At 85 I'm in the sweet spot where all the juicy power is, 3-4k RPM.
    How'd you guys like Cal Poly?
    He sounds like he's hardcore ready to tackle the sciences!
    Good to hear you made your trip safely!
    OH YEAH! We got a pressure washer at work muhahahaha 3000 PSI and 5 plug and play nozzles, even have one for soaping the car ;]
    That'll be fun to play with, with the 0* nozzle there's a bit of recoil hahahaha. Time to wash my baby with ease!

-ian dreading the start of another week....

Yes | No

I'm ready to go!

Here's the latest picture of my baby. Just need to gas up tomo night and then we're off to B'Fest! We had a good time in SLO. CalPoly is a great school, from what I can tell. He'll do well there. The worst part, other than the tuition, is the long drive. It gets a bit old after a while.

Viv
    Sacramento, CA

Ian

Yes | No

oooooh sexy bra! (lol that might sound wrong)

hope you had a good time! i had to visit my aunt's place this weekend up in yuba city, the miles keep on racking on my baby.
    grandma's visiting from LA, uncle's here from new jersey, kinda couldn't dodge this one but i had fun.
    make another slideshow! hope you took lotsa pix of the older bimmers ;]]]

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information